You have been diagnosed with diabetes, pre-diabetes, insulin resistence, Metabolic Syndrome, PCOS or have simply found it impossible to lose weight -now what?
This seminar has the answers to that question! You will be instructed and motivated by clinical nutritionist and fitness trainer, Donna Hetrick, who has been helping people manage their health for over 25 years. Donna is also a Certified Blood Chemistry Analyst, which enables her to help others achieve nutritional balance and manage diabetes with healthy lifestyle choices.
In this jam-packed 2-hours, you will learn:
- HOW TO CURB CARBOHYDRATE CRAVINGS
- HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT EVEN WITH DIABETES/Elevated Glucose
- HOW TO UTILIZE EXERCISE TO ENHANCE INSULIN SENSITIVITY
- IDENTIFY “SLOW ACTING” CARBOHYDRATES
- IDENTIFY BENEFICIAL PROTEIN AND CARBOHYDRATE SERVING SIZES THAT WILL RESULT IN LOWERING AND STABILIZING BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
You will leave this session with practical, applicable information you can use right away and everyday!
2-HOUR SEMINAR $20
To register & pay-click on Menu Planning then Freezer Meals then click on Register for a Workshop.