Power Plate Training
Lifestyle Fitness & Nutrition is pleased to announce that we now offer Power Plate Training!
Power Plate machines use the principles of Acceleration Training™ to stimulate the body’s natural response to vibration. These vibrations transmit waves of energy throughout the body, activating muscle contractions between 25 and 50 times per second, Here is just a short list of the benefits of “acceleration training:
- Increases endorphin levels leading to enhanced mood and feelings of well-being
- Enhances metabolic rate and increases energy
- Helps quickly burn fat, firms, sculpts, tones and defines muscles far FASTER than most other conventional exercises
- The vibrations help QUICKLY reshape the arms, hips, waist, abdomen and legs.
- Can help tighten and improve skin appearance on the body, face – through increased blood circulation to the skin
- Reduces and smoothes dimply cellulite by enhancing collagen production & promotes lymphatic drainage
- Increases total body blood circulation and oxygenation leading to decreased toxins in the body
- Strengthens muscles with no impact on joints
- Stimulates circulation for post workout recovery
- Increases Flexibility (The Power Plate hands down is one of the most effective ways to stretch)
- Strengthens Pelvic Floor muscles
- Improves Core Stability and Tendon Strength
Still Aren't Convinced?
- 75% of pro football teams are outfitted with Power Plate units
- 66% of college athletic programs train with Power Plate
- 83% of pro baseball clubhouses utilize Power Plate
- 60% of pro basketball teams incorporate Power Plate into their training
Who Benefits from Acceleration Training?
- Anyone who wants to be more flexible
- Anyone recovering from an injury
- Anyone who wants to reduce or eliminate joint/back pain
- Anyone who has balance problems
- Anyone who wants to increase the production of Human Growth Hormone & reduce Cortisol
- Anyone who wants the neurological benefits of vertical vibration
- Anyone who wants to enhance core strength
- Anyone who wants to increase lean muscle mass but is unable to use conventional muscle building techniques