As a certified blood chemistry analyst, I use a Health-based Model to evaluate your blood work & identify 6 Subclinical defects that underlie all infections and chronic diseases. Those six defects are:
- pH Balance (Acid/Alkaline levels of the body)
- Anaerobic Metabolism (A feature of degenerative disease processes)
- Free Calcium Excess (A result of acid stress that leads to a variety of health problems and may indicate chronic inflammation)
- Chronic Inflammation (Inflammation represents the body’s attempt to repair itself, fight infections, fight cancer and rid itself of allergens – when it is not successful and can’t get turned off – the result is chronic inflammation)
- Connective Tissue Breakdown (Gradual breakdown of tissue accounts for a wide range of chronic disease conditions in people of all ages. Those that are most apparent are hernias, bleeding gums, weakened periodontal ligaments & loose teeth, a weak back, an enlarged heart, poor lung function, arthritic joints, premature facial lines and varicose veins.
- Oxidative Stress (Occurs whenever there is an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the body’s ability to neutralize the free radicals.)